- 1 medium pumpkin (fresh only),
- 1 large sweet potato (cubed),
- 1 large onion (chopped),
- 4-6 cloves garlic (chopped),
- 1 small chili (chopped),
- small piece of ginger (grated),
- 570ml chicken or vegetable stock,
- 2 tbps crème fraîche,
- 1 tbps olive oil.
Soften onion in olive oil. Add sweet potato and stock. Cook for 15 minutes until soft, then add pumpkin flesh, chili, ginger and garlic. Cover and simmer till cooked (aprox 20-30 minutes). Add herbs and season to taste. Blend and serve with a swirl of crème fraîche.